- Detalji os-a: FED
- Važnost: IMP
- Operativni sustavi: L
- Kategorije: LFE
Fedora Update Notification
Name : clamav
Product : Fedora 20
Version : 0.98.5
Release : 1.fc20
URL : http://www.clamav.net
Summary : End-user tools for the Clam Antivirus scanner
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for UNIX. The main purpose of this
software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The
package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command
line scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via Internet. The programs
are based on a shared library distributed with the Clam AntiVirus package,
which you can use with your own software. The virus database is based on
the virus database from OpenAntiVirus, but contains additional signatures
(including signatures for popular polymorphic viruses, too) and is KEPT UP
ClamAV 0.98.5 also includes these new features and bug fixes:
* Support for the XDP file format and extracting, decoding, and scanning PDF files within XDP files. Addition of shared library support for LLVM versions 3.1 – 3.5 for the purpose of just-in-time(JIT) compilation of ClamAV bytecode signatures. Andreas Cadhalpun submitted the patch implementing this support.
* Enhancements to the clambc command line utility to assist ClamAV bytecode signature authors by providing introspection into compiled bytecode programs.
* Resolution of many of the warning messages from ClamAV compilation.
* Improved detection of malicious PE files.
* Security fix for ClamAV crash when using ‘clamscan -a’. This issue was identified by Kurt Siefried of Red Hat.
* Security fix for ClamAV crash when scanning maliciously crafted yoda’s crypter files. This issue, as well as several other bugs fixed in this release, were identified by Damien Millescamp of Oppida.
* ClamAV 0.98.5 now works with OpenSSL in FIPS compliant mode. Thanks to Reinhard Max for supplying the patch.
* Bug fixes and other feature enhancements.
Please see the ChangeLog file or GIT log for further details.
* Wed Nov 19 2014 Robert Scheck <email@example.com> – 0.98.5-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.5 and updated daily.cvd (#1138101)
* Sat Aug 16 2014 Fedora Release Engineering <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.4-2
– Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_22_Mass_Rebuild
* Sat Jun 21 2014 Robert Scheck <email@example.com> – 0.98.4-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.4 and updated daily.cvd (#1111811)
– Add build requirement to libxml2 for DMG, OpenIOC and XAR
* Sat Jun 7 2014 Fedora Release Engineering <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.3-2
– Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_21_Mass_Rebuild
* Sat May 10 2014 Robert Scheck <email@example.com> – 0.98.3-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.3 and updated daily.cvd (#1095614)
– Avoid automatic path detection breakage regarding curl
– Added build requirement to openssl-devel for hasing code
– Added clamsubmit to main package
* Wed Jan 15 2014 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.1-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.1 and updated daily.cvd (#1053400)
[ 1 ] Bug #1138101 – CVE-2013-6497 ClamAV: -a segmentation fault when processing files
This update can be installed with the “yum” update program. Use
su -c ‘yum update clamav’ at the command line.
For more information, refer to “Managing Software with yum”,
available at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/yum/.
All packages are signed with the Fedora Project GPG key. More details on the
GPG keys used by the Fedora Project can be found at
package-announce mailing list