- Detalji os-a: WN7
- Važnost: IMP
- Operativni sustavi: L
- Kategorije: LFE
Fedora Update Notification
Name : clamav
Product : Fedora 21
Version : 0.98.7
Release : 1.fc21
URL : http://www.clamav.net
Summary : End-user tools for the Clam Antivirus scanner
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for UNIX. The main purpose of this
software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The
package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command
line scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via Internet. The programs
are based on a shared library distributed with the Clam AntiVirus package,
which you can use with your own software. The virus database is based on
the virus database from OpenAntiVirus, but contains additional signatures
(including signatures for popular polymorphic viruses, too) and is KEPT UP
This release contains new scanning features and bug fixes.
– Improvements to PDF processing: decryption, escape sequence handling, and file property collection.
– Scanning/analysis of additional Microsoft Office 2003 XML format.
– Fix infinite loop condition on crafted y0da cryptor file. Identified and patch suggested by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior. CVE-2015-2221.
– Fix crash on crafted petite packed file. Reported and patch supplied by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior. CVE-2015-2222.
– Fix false negatives on files within iso9660 containers. This issue was reported by Minzhuan Gong.
– Fix a couple crashes on crafted upack packed file. Identified and patches supplied by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior.
– Fix a crash during algorithmic detection on crafted PE file. Identified and patch supplied by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior.
– Fix an infinite loop condition on a crafted “xz” archive file. This was reported by Dimitri Kirchner and Goulven Guiheux. CVE-2015-2668.
– Fix compilation error after ./configure –disable-pthreads. Reported and fix suggested by John E. Krokes.
– Apply upstream patch for possible heap overflow in Henry Spencer’s regex library. CVE-2015-2305.
– Fix crash in upx decoder with crafted file. Discovered and patch supplied by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior. CVE-2015-2170.
– Fix segfault scanning certain HTML files. Reported with sample by Kai Risku.
– Improve detections within xar/pkg files.
* Wed Apr 29 2015 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.7-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.7 and updated daily.cvd (#1217014)
* Tue Mar 10 2015 Adam Jackson <email@example.com> 0.98.6-2
– Drop sysvinit subpackages in F23+
* Thu Jan 29 2015 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.6-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.6 and updated daily.cvd (#1187050)
* Wed Nov 19 2014 Robert Scheck <email@example.com> – 0.98.5-2
– Corrected summary of clamav-server-systemd package (#1165672)
* Wed Nov 19 2014 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> – 0.98.5-1
– Upgrade to 0.98.5 and updated daily.cvd (#1138101)
[ 1 ] Bug #1217207 – CVE-2015-2222 clamav: crash on crafted petite packed file
[ 2 ] Bug #1217209 – CVE-2015-2170: clamav: Crash in upx decoder with crafted file
[ 3 ] Bug #1217206 – CVE-2015-2221: clamav Infinite loop condition on crafted y0da cryptor file
[ 4 ] Bug #1217208 – CVE-2015-2668 clamav: Infinite loop condition on a crafted “xz” archive file
This update can be installed with the “yum” update program. Use
su -c ‘yum update clamav’ at the command line.
For more information, refer to “Managing Software with yum”,
available at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/yum/.
All packages are signed with the Fedora Project GPG key. More details on the
GPG keys used by the Fedora Project can be found at
package-announce mailing list